My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Thursday, April 15, 2010

For Sale....

Transplanting is on the brain right now as we move everything from their cell trays into 4" pots.  Thousands of plants have been transplanted, and there is more to go!  Most, if not all, of the vegetables we have planted we are selling.  This is our second year building up the nursery and it has truly been a success!  Earlier this spring we had many people ask when our vegetable starts would be available.  They raved about the quality of our plants and couldn't wait to get more this year.  It just thrilled me to hear that!  So far we have Lettuce, Cabbage, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach, Chinese Cabbage, Mustard, and more.  We carry many varieties of each of these.  Although our plants were healthy last year, I think they have improved this year!  We have taken extra care to transplant them before they are stunted from being in a pot that is too small.  It's a lot of work, but definitely worth it.  I will let the pictures speak for themselves...
Color Bowls with Violas and tulips

Spinach, Regal Hybrid

Various Lettuce Plants....we have a lot!

Cabbage, many varieties.
Go here to check out our new spring website! 

2 comments:

  1. I saw the new website yesterday when I was re-tooling my blog links. It looks really nice:) So does all the planting that you've done.

    ReplyDelete