My photo
Oak Harbor, Washington, United States

Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Garden and A Home

This past week I have been spending a lot of time in front of The Wall planting this season's designs.  So exciting!!  It's really coming together nicely and I can't wait to see it all filled out and blooming.  As I was working on one section of the wall I observed that last year's Parsley has finally decided to go to seed.  It was rather large and drooped a good bit on top of another plant.  It took some maneuvering to remove it, but as I pulled it out I found a bird's nest nestled underneath where the parsley had been!!  How interesting!  I don't know what kind of bird it was for, but I am pleased to know that The Wall can be used for more than just growing flowers and vegetables. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment